- All varieties of CrunchDaddy Popcorn may contain milk products, soy, nuts or peanuts and should not be consumed by people with allergies or sensitivities to these ingredients. Our popcorn is produced with tools and machinery that come in regular contact with these allergens.
- Glutens: No glutens are used in making any of our products, nor come into contact with our equipment. If one is seeking “gluten free” products as a simple matter of lifestyle and nutritional choice, they can be sure that no glutens are to be found in CrunchDaddy Popcorn.
- The ingredients for each product are listed on the product detail page below the product description
- We are unable to provide specific calorie counts or detailed nutritional analysis data at this time.
GMO / Non-GMO?
- Popcorn comes from a different seed than the corn that we commonly consume as a vegetable. Thus far, popcorn has not been genetically modified and there is no genetically modified popcorn available on the market. For more information, see this article: Popcorn is Never a GMO
Kosher / Halal
- CrunchDaddy Popcorn has not been certified to be in conformity with “kosher” or “halal” dietary practices.